2012 m. vasario 6 d., pirmadienis

Cindy Sherman

Today I found an interesting person. I don't know if she inspired me, because at this moment in my life I don't know if it's possible. But I like that she is a photographer an a model. That is something extraordinary to me. I am used to see people who just are models, or photographers. But you can be both. And also she created movies, or participated in creating them. Don't know very well. If you will be interested in her you can read and check her photos here cindysherman
Gonna make some pancakes today. I am so bad at cooking recently. Feel so tired after lectures today...

I didn't know Zooey Deschanel has that sort of picture. But I like it. We all have our secret whores inside of us, as she said... Also, she has a quite nice waste

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą