2012 m. vasario 15 d., trečiadienis

Room Adjustments

I am not sure if I type correctly some words, so I am sorry for the possible mistakes.
Hence I can sum up my day. Even though it's only 3pm. I visited library. I cleaned my room and changed something. Also, I got an invitation to be photoshooted for one Botique's collection. I said I can't come at 11am, because it's in a capital city and It is far away from my city. But she said she will call me and we will discuss all the details. But I would like to go in the Spring, not this cold week. I am not scared or something. Whatever. I think I am not going. But it's good that somebody notices me and also I wasn't able that week to go to the selection and they still liked me, which is nice, I guess :)

I couldn't take a better pic of my trousers and fur, how good they fit together. And I added a belt on the black fur, and it looks great ;)

I finally managed to tidy up a little bit and to sort my books. I put them all in a suitcase. awesome :)

And some records too

Antique gypseous head

Lights

Some candles and so on.

Now I really want to read the books I brought from the library. I even found an evangel according to Judas. It's not about those Jesus times, I believe so.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą