2012 m. vasario 23 d., ketvirtadienis

Melancholia

Yesterday I saw a really good movie, it's "Melancholia". Oh, wow, I always start that sort of post in the same way. So, the movie started with a wedding. It was a really beautiful wedding, but it took too long according to me. And the couple broke up at the wedding night. Because Kirsten Dunst didn't pay attention to her husband :D ok. So, she was always depresed, but after that disaster she was more depresed when ever. And she started to live with her sister and her husband. And the big planet "Melancholia" is coming towards the earth. The main theme is how depressed people take calmly difficult situations. In a middle of this movie I wanted to quick watching it, but in the end of it I started enjoying it :) Liked it

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą