2012 m. vasario 22 d., trečiadienis

Antique Jewelry

Hello, people, who still read this blog. I was away a bit, but now I am back. I had no inspiration these days, but it's getting back little by little. Today I even wanted to draw a little bit and to sew some pieces, of course I didn't do anything of that, because I am not at home. And Of corse I won't do anything of that when I will be at home.
Looking forward to the spring. Fuck yeah. Do you know what I dislike more than Januray? It's February :D
I don't know which day I bought natural (totally natural) shampoo. OMG I am so funny, I feel a bit wasted from the tea. I totally live in Mars these days, I don't know what is happening.
So. Starting again. The spring is coming, I want to heal my body, but I have to save some money for the coming birthdays. Today I almost got a book, or I did, not clear yet to photoshoot a girl. Also, one preggy wanted me to photoshoot her, but I assume she will get a birth for a child and we miss it, but oh well, she wants me to photoshoot her child too.
Starting again again, I want to sew/buy some cloths for the spring. I wanna have some mermaids dresses, that would be nice. And a Jacket... And strange antique jewelry

I like this outfit. Looks nice

Love this jacket

This si something I would adore

This ring is perfect


Earrings extreemly beautiful


aw
want them all.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą