2012 m. kovo 2 d., penktadienis

Eco

I am willing to give a shot to all the natural ways to get shiny hair and beautiful skin. Am I a freak? People start thinking, that I am a total eco person. Maybe I am, a bit, but I am not mad about all this as some people. I actually even hate people who are hyper active in something. Hate those parents who adore their kids and read and study only about them. Or something like that. Or people adore something too much, that fucking freaks me out.
So, I was saying, I love those natural ways to get a healthy hair and skin. And today I can't stop readying about all this. I kinda don't want my hair to grow any faster anymore. Something happened, but I want them to be healthier, maybe a bit shaggy. Well, I hate that my hair shines too much and they are kinda sikly, that causes a lot of problems to me. So what can help you to prevent your hair from the pollution and so on? First of all Eggs, they ae great. I love eggs, they have a lot of vitamines. Honey, it's also very good for your face skin and lips. I used to leave some honey on my lips for all night, when you wake up, you can feel that they are so soft. And honey + cynamon is the best face mask I have ever had.  Also aloe is great for your hair and oils. Olive oil. You can use it as a conditioner. Vitamine B6 is one of the most important of all vitamines. To drink a lot of water, I can't drink a lot of water. Should start doing it. And blah blah blah. Just try not to use all those shampoos from the markets, they can damage your hair so much, especially if they are weak.
I wanna start eating healthier food. Also, ah, don't know what happened, I really need to start tattooing. I guess I really want it, wanted too long. I am saving money for tattoo machine... :(

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą