2012 m. kovo 21 d., trečiadienis

Boredom

I know, you haven't heard a lot from me recently. I was busy (?) if that's what I do is being busy.
The weather is terrible, I haven't found a job yet, I am still studying at the same place, reading same books I took from library and being in the same appartment with ugly water and with not enough of free space. Still living with me sister and still not drawing :D
Ok, so I  postponed a bit a meeting wih my another good friend and cousin Egle. While it's cold outside, I am not willing to go 100km away and be cold all the time, also, walking in the wind and fog is not my favourite thing in the world. Also, my BF's birthday is on This Friday. It's really awesome, that today I've got a free day and I am doing all that beauty stuff: masks, baths and lots of boring stuff.
The thing is, I wanted to talk to you about a really big problem, it's about boredom. Which is killing a lot of people, as now I see. As I said before, I started reading Chekhov, and he talks about the same things. I couldn't believe that I will find so many wisdom in this Russian writer's book. He writes so many stuff which is relevat today. I am in love with this author. Really. And he writes that so many people do so many unnecessary stuff only becase they are bored. Well, the time, when he wrote this book was quite difficult one. People didn't have electicity and books, they couldn't do anything interesting at long, cold nights. And today, what a coincidence, I found the whole book about th boredom. I haven't felt it before, haven't been interested in this strange thing. Even asked myself, how pople can be bored. But they sure can. My little sister always complains how much is she bored. Man, I don't have enough of time to do what I want But this spring was different. I was a bit bored, because I didn't want anthing to do. Today I have red, that there are so many types of boredom. One of them was mine previous month. It is cold boredom, which starts from feeling emptyness arond and in the Universe. That sort of boredom, I felt previous month, was the worst thing I have ever had. I didn't want to do my homework, to meet anyone or visit, to read or draw... That was tough. I felt exhausted and I was always thinking of how people die and there is nothing left... after all, I am better now.
Oh, the post is too long. But one interesting form of boredom I found was boredom from the romantic feelings. Well, that's a nice one ;)
What kind of boredom have you ever felt or feel now?

Today I bought a cleanser. Why the hell everybody says that is natural if there are so many chemicals in it? But it's better than stuff from markets, or not?

Corn plus yoghurt. My favourite food at this moment. Eating on the ground

Me at school, I was bored

Sorry again for bad quallity pics

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą