2012 m. kovo 30 d., penktadienis

Pain

I just love having some friends. Today I felt so fucked up, my bf letf for another job and I tried to face some problems. But instead of that my friend Elze consoled me. And I am so happy I didn't have to handle that pain. Also, another friend Ann tried to console me... but she couldn't make it. She is too sweet for that.
Now I can feel the joy of  my life and it's all because I have some good people around. And my big sister is coming home today. We will go out and have some ice creams.
People. Why there are so many pain in this worl? Why people get old? Today me and my bf went to visit his grandparents. I love them, adore them, especially grandpa. He liked me too, but today he didn't even remember me. Why this is happening? Why?
And why spring is so cold here? Why? I can't even dress beautiful...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą