2012 m. kovo 9 d., penktadienis

B & W

Well, the spring is out for a while. It's again cold outside.
So, I've got an interview for the waitress job in the night club. I have to discuss so many details, because I am not sure about this job. So the interview will be on mondey. The job is at nights, which is a really big dissadvantage, because I don't have a car, don't know how to get home after the job. And of course the studies. But I really wanna work. They pay big money, why not?...
My taste in cloths is... strange. I don't know actually what I really like. I don't even what I want from life, excpt the fact, that me and my boyfriend, we both want to move to USA, my San Fransisco.
I found some really great stuff in black and white which I like.
Well, this is what I consider real fashion.




The coat is just amazing

The most beautiful girl I have ever seen


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą