2012 m. kovo 30 d., penktadienis

Spring vacation

Today spring vacation officially started to me. I am so happy waking up in my parent's appartment, the one I grew up in. Hugging at night with m boyfriend (his work starts in a middle of night), sleeping in a cosy warm bed, waking up alone, having a cup of coffee, some cookies and reading good books. Waiting for my bf to come and I will make some tasty food for the breakfast. Life's good. It's a bit cloudy outside and a spring starts in my hometown. I like that cloudy, gloomy spring time.

The cup of coffee

Some flowers from BF

Some chcolate. I really fell in love with those stix

My morning... mmmm

Dog enjoys it more

My new dress. Like it a lot


And my new socks I was telling you about. Waiting for the good weather to put them on



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą