2012 m. kovo 14 d., trečiadienis

Setera

I totally rule in Setera. Two days and I know all the countries of Asia and Europe. I feel proud of myself, even though I am a lazy person in Spring (the lack of the vitamines). Ok, it's not such a big deal for those who know all the countries from school times, but I haven't had a good geographic's teacher, me and some class mates used to laugh a lot in this lesson.
Also, today I bought a world map (really wanted to buy the map of stars, but I considered that since I started learning the countries, I should hang a world map on my spare wall), and an amazing gift for my bf (his Birthday is comming), and long grey socks I always wanted to have (show you them one day)
These are the proves that I did it :D Sent it to my Bf, now will show for you


The programe is called "setera". It's a good game actually

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą