2012 m. kovo 24 d., šeštadienis

Prozac Nation

I don't even wanna know who reads this blog... Not cheking at all, also..have no clue how many followers do I have. By so little comments I get, I assume there are not a lot of them. Or maybe nobody reads it at all, which would be great, cos I don't have a lot to say recently.
I am getting through some kind of chronic sadness this spring, as people say to me all the time. Maybe Elizabeth's Wurtzel "prozac Nation" forces me to think about all the bad things around, to remember my depression times. This girl, well, she writes about herself and also, she is a Leo too, like I am. So She is getting through a big depression, which was bigger than mine, I think so. Nobody can meassure this, actually. But. I read this book for the second time and at last, I can see me back in the past. Oh my, and I can understand this girl so much. Cannot describe the feeling.
But. I assume, that parents should care more about their children. Depression can be a very searious illness and a cause of the suicide whatsoever. I don't like people saying that it's not searious if they haven't had it at all. They don't know that it hurts even more than a broken bone. And it continues all the time.
Of course, I think, that those more sensitive people have to find something really interesting in their life. It is very importait. Like when I've decieded I can't take it anymore, I used all my efforts and I got up. Even though, I have it back from time to time. But when I fight it again and I live in the joy. I was ashaimed to admit that I am really one of them, but I am.
So, if you wanna see the real depression from the closer view, you should read this book, or see the movie, which is great too. Plus, Christina Ricci is very similar to the writer, which makes no sense actually :)
I am sorry I can't see my typing mistakes

Elizabeth Wurtzel..a really really pretty woman. I like her memoir book and I find so many analogies. Like that she was a clever kid. I remember myself, that parents and teachers couldn't believe that I was so clever. And those damn clever kids never enjoy their life. They just keep asking. I always wanted to be little more mindless

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą