2012 m. kovo 4 d., sekmadienis

Tattooing

I am really thinking of starting tattooing. Not quite sure about it though, but... but it's going to be well in all ways. Whatever. One thing is bothering me, that I cannot choose one subject. I am always changing my mind. Only one thing is clear, that I will need stronger drawing basics, because in all the subjects I want to achieve something more, there is always drawing needed. Also, there are so many people, who want me to tattoo them. We will talk about it later, because it's difficult for me to decide. Tonight I am reading about all this stuff and I understand that there are more technique than art. My boyfriend will sort everything out about the tattoo machines.
Today it's so beautiful outside, I didn't do any of my homework and I do not regret. Spent the whole day outside. Which is good for my health and soul.

What a beautiful bag. I remember my grandmma having it. I will go and check out if my grandmma still has it. I would like to borrow it from her. Aw
P.S. I booked a black dress :)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą