2012 m. kovo 27 d., antradienis

Some stuff

Hello, pumpkins. I've been a bit busy but now, I will have a whole week for you and myself, my dear friends. And it will be something like that:

Yes, you understood good, I've got a some holidays ahead.
Today I've got home at 4 p.m. Lectures, dentist and a bunch of other stuff were done today. So, I had some pasta and then I thought "wow, the whole day ahead, I don't need to do any homework, I will definitely read my book today", but instead, I am searching for some funny cats photos and inspirational stuff in a new website I found recently. You can check it here pinterest. It's something like an etsay or I don't know, a bit like weheartit.
So, I shouldn't chat all the day with my mates on the computer and check all the inspirational stuff I can find, but I can't help myself. It's annoying. I even couldn't do my exercises properly today.

Do you, guys, like the new shape of my eyebrows. I know, I even shouldn't show or talk about it with you, but I really like it and I haven't changed the shape maybe since I graduated school. That's almost 3 years. I am so old... Hence, I love how strange my face looks now.

a bit scared of my empty eyes. I am such a narcissist

Well, lecturer really liked this work. I am wondering why :D

Oh, this new technique. I am getting it little by little, but the start was quite difficult... we are just in a middle of it

A closer view

1 komentaras:

  1. This blog is through a nice to meet new people and their land, culture and nature. Come and look at you Teuvo Kuvat - Teuvo images, both at the same time will be my blog kokoellmassa flag depicting your country's flag to rise higher. You should also tell all your friends to my blog by fermentation. Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    AtsakytiPanaikinti