2012 m. kovo 7 d., trečiadienis

Job search

I can imagine how young people feel right now, because I feel the same. You cannot get a job, becaus you are too young, but you know that it's time for you to start earning some money. Today I feel so exhausted, not wanna even think of anything, but sending my cv to all the possible places, where I could get a job. I even sent one to the night club, I won't get there, because I do not talk in Russian. But the salary is so good, I could do so many things if I could get there, wow. But lets not talk about this anymore. If I and my boyfriend will start our own business, you will get the discount. I promise. Need to make a plan and then work with it.
I am going to the book shop today and I will spend all the day there and I will read so many stuff.

I love this outfit very much. And the girl looks stunning. I love her hair and face of course. I don't know if I am right, and of course, I am not, but I have noticed, that girls with thinner hair have more beautiful faces. Not all of them, but I am talking about the majority. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą