2012 m. kovo 12 d., pirmadienis

Pissed off

I haven't been so pissed off since I was 18 years old. That's why today I eat hot chocolate + coockies. Niom niom niom. I am such a cry baby. I have to study for Spanish test, but instead I am just being in tumblr. I like tumblr, it's great. It keeps me happy for one moment. You can follow me here http://antique-mermaid.tumblr.com/
First time in a few years I feel such a big desire to disappear. Have you ever felt it? Well, you look around and you see nothing. You see people wanting money, attention and lots of unnecesary shit. God damn it, I hate this state. I hate that I have to live far away from my bf most of the time, that the only job I could get is the one which is very dangerous, at nights. Considering the fact that I don't have a car to go home.
But I try to be happy, if it's even possible... I wish we could get that damn green card.
I started to like one comedian George Carlin.

I like that he actually thinks that religion is a bullshit also, he is a reckless driver :) The man of my dreams. haha. He made a really hilarious movement with the wire of his mic and showed how he is pissed off about everything. That's how I feel today. Lots of bullshit around. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą