2012 m. kovo 3 d., šeštadienis

Pets

If I ever have my home, I will want to keep a pets. Somehow, I adore pets. They are happy, fun and cute. But, of course, I would like to have a pet only when I will have a stable foundation and won't travel much. You get the idea. And what would I like to keep at home is...a long list.

First of all, I'd love to have a dog. It would be great if it would be a husky. With those adorable evel eyes.


Also, I would like to keep a little monkey. I would like it to be happy in my home. Really. I adore animals.



Also, I would appreciate if someone would let me to have a cat. I love cats and I'd love to have one in my house. I considered that it could be a black one.


And a lost bambi


And an ermine. Very much. Maybe I want it more than all the animals above

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą