2012 m. kovo 13 d., antradienis

Dancing

Since I am not attending aerobic classes much I've decided to start doing exercises at home. But not those I was used to, I found something on youtube and I am so happy, that my muscles hurt as much as after the classes, also, I can do it daily. Which is amazing. And learning a bit some dance moves, also getting ready to wear bikini.
On Thursday I have a thing to do and if it will go well, I will tell you that thing. If not, I'll shut up for ever..
So, life is getting on track, except that my hair gone thinner (?)... Blast. So, I started taking vitamines, which I booked from the internet. You see, I am not sure if they work, I never believed in that sort of shit. But We will see. Did you know that vitamin B is very importnat for your hair and nails?
Today I have had too much information about how to maintain the beauty. I have red half of the book about that, while killing time before the Spanish classes. There are so many things to learn. I even found a book with the ancient women exercises how to make your skin younger. I doubt if it really works.

Some people say that I move quite well (but I wouldn't say that). The problem is I am too shy to dance infront of other people, but some, who saw me in those weak moments of my life, or while I was drunk, dancing, they say I do it well. So, When I was a kid, funny story actually, I recorded the video of me dancing to this music. I even had a special dance for it. And I still move the best listening to this soundtrack. It makes me move. Try it too. You know, that dancing helps very much?

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą