2012 m. kovo 7 d., trečiadienis

Spring is early

Did you miss me? Nah, don't believe in it... Haha. Ok, so I wasn't able to post a lot recently. I was enjoying life, because all the signs told me to do that: dreams, strangers, not strangers and situations. So, I am trying to do that now. There is no "also" word today :D I have been thinkig alot lately about tattooing and I want it so much. But there are so many things to learn. And to buy...have no  money... And blah blah blah. I wanna share something with you, but I am such a boring person. I am starting to draw little by little. Not very happy to see the results, but it's been a while I didn't draw. Also, my friend delivered a baby today. I am happy for her, only because she is happy, not because I'd like to have children.

So, at last I dressed a little bit colder and tried old/new coat. Spring is so early this year

My cellphone ruins every single photo

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą