2012 m. lapkričio 18 d., sekmadienis

Gardens

The whole weekend I could not tidy my room, or even clean some shelves. I am not the neatest person in the world, but I do like, when I have some free space to sit and I kinda like that clean and clear feeling after all.
Last night I was so not in the mood to do anything at all, I have a reading crisis also. So I made a new board on the pinterest. And all the evening I was dreaming of relaxing a little bit in the small cabin or a big mansion, which would have a garden and I could paint some flowers in the sun with a white long dress, drink apple tea, sit in the garden and enjoy the birds singing. I woke up this morning and the view was terribly different from what I was dreaming of. Gosh.

I adore this corner


and this to



All my life people tend to think, that I am very fragile. I always try to change their opinion, but sometimes I get what they think of. For an instance, I feel so many times very tired, even if I am not doing anything, like now. I still want to relax in the garden, I got tired from this weather. I do still go to the university, tattoo a little bit and work.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą