2012 m. lapkričio 19 d., pirmadienis

Bag search again

Hi, how are you? This is not how I should start a new post. Anyway, so I am bussy and very happy indeed. Working with all the tattoo designs makes me happy. I know I should do my homework (You heard this so many times before), but I cannot actually.
I am so grateful for all the clients, beause I don't know how do I get this lucky... Next week first time in my very short practice I'll be tattooing a big piece on guy's chest. Quite nervious, it's a painful spot. Also, the design requires very straight lines. Wish me luck.
And this week I've got 3 people and 4 tatttoos to go. I am very happy, that I will tattoo some stars at last. Did not have a chance yet.
Recently I am searching for a really amazing bag. I hope I will have enough of money to buy one and enough of energy to find one too. I visited zara for a couple of times, the bags there are quite expensive, but very fancy and firm too. But maybe too expensive.... Ugh...
I am not a very big fan of bags or shoes, but when I get these things, I check everything around.

This one from zara is way too expensive. Also in reallity it does not look so great and it's too small...But I love clutch bags...

I am thinking of getting this one, when I am back from Milan. It is big and quite cheaper from the first one.


But I am really dreaming of this baby. Amazing piece of art....

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą