2012 m. lapkričio 10 d., šeštadienis

Autumn Darkness

Why I always wake up in my hometown with a headache? This is an enigma I cannot understand.
Anyway, hello, dear readers, how are you? I am quite great. I am always just half great\, because of my thoughts on everything.
Today I've been listening to Mozart and reading some important stuff. Days are dark and with no wind at all, this is my favourite weather. So, two weeks left until we will fly to Milan, I am getting nervious. Because last time I travelled was almost 3 years ago. It's so sad I did not have an opportunity to travel all those years.  But now I have a chance to change everything.
I've been changing a lot recently. And I hope I will achieve a lot with my inner self.
So, at last I've listened to my favourite band "the 69 eyes" and Kate Von D soundtrack. I must confess, I hoped that Kate Von D sings a little bit better. I did not hear some high notes, well I did not see that comming. But I am glad she did this, because it was her dream. It's just the song was realy great and I adore the vocal of the 69 eyes, but Kate's voice distracts me a little bit. Anyway, I am not studying music, so I cannot judge or say anything. You can listen this by yourself if you're willing to.


Yesterday I started this drawing. It was long time since I drew something simple. You know, just fashion portraits, or portraits. I just wanted to show how easy this is to draw portraits and how difficult it is to draw academic stuff. 


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą