2012 m. lapkričio 4 d., sekmadienis

I miss Christmas

I am missing Christmas so much. Yesterday after a long time I've got a "sims 2" game again. I am not the big fan of "sims 3" actually, I tried it but it wasn't so good as 2. Also, I am not the big fan of games, I do not play any, but once in two years I like installing "sims 2" or "San Andreas". These are two best games I ever played. And now my little family in the game including a white cat and two dobermans are celebrating Christmas. Even the Santa came, but I didn't kno I have to leave him coockies so I screwed, he took off..
That reminds me how much do I like Christmas. Maybe for someone it's lame holiday, but I do love when people act good and give each other presents.

I love having pets in this game, even if they require too much care. I've been playing this game now for two hours and I got a headache. Maybe I should start painting finally

2 komentarai:

  1. Аš irgi žaidžiu kartą į 1-2 metus "Call of Duty 2" online šaudau, jau virš metu nežaidžiau. Perėjau prie serialų.
    Atsimeni kaip padėjau tau įskiepyti Followers ? Tai va, nusprendžiau padaryti dienorašti skirta Blogger optimizacijai + kaip užsidirbti pinigu su savo dienoraščiu. Taigi welcome, gal ką naudingo rasi ;] www.blogeris.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Reikėtų pasižiūrėti, kas tai per žaidimas. Smagu kartais pažaisti :) bet simsai greitai nusibosta...
      Hm... įdomu. Nemaniau, kad tai iš vis įmanoma :) need to check it out

      Panaikinti