2012 m. lapkričio 1 d., ketvirtadienis

Sad day

This day totally sucks. As my dictionary translates today is a Soul's day in Lithuania, that also reminds me it's been a year I am running this particular blog, I left my old blog and now I remember it as a really cool place. I had lots of followers and readers there. Nostalgic.
Today, as usual, we visited cemetery, it only happened not with my family, that is nostalgic too. I got cold as hell, my hair flew in all different directions, because of the wind. Also, I got a dreadlock (not a real one) in the back of my head, because they all got tangled in the wind, This day is..... not the best. Sad and tearful.
I wish that someone would've invited me to the halloween, because I have  like amazing costume ideas in my head, but no... This is just not fun at all.

Yesterday I did this drawing, while watching "ink master". Today I did another one while watching "best ink". haha.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą