2012 m. lapkričio 5 d., pirmadienis

Documentary world

Since I always have some boring stuff to do I have to distract myself from falling asleep. Like priming canvases. It's quite boring and does not improve any skills at all, so yesterday I did this boring and long job at the same time (half o the day) was watching documentaries. So, I did watch a documentary about:

                                                                   Amy Winehouse

                                                                         
                                                                             Friends


Frida Kahlo

                                          

Documentary about telekinesis

                                          


Marilyn Manson. But this a long version I guess






Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą