2012 m. lapkričio 6 d., antradienis

Future Wishlist

It's been a long time you haird something from me. At least for me those couple of days are a long time.
Since it's very important to always have a wishlist, because you and your friends would know what you want and need, I am placing here my wishlist of some future luxuries I will own. I hope so...

My favourite and the most beautiful lexus car. I am dreaming of this car for  3 years now

Few days ago I was browsing French mansions and manors. I was fascinated by some of them. It's just the interior of these houses isn't the best, but that can  be fixed. Also, this manor is the only one I could imagine myself living in. Loving it. Even though this wasn't the fanciest house and most expensive one either. 


And always my dear Chanel. This is a handbag I want to have. Maybe because of all the advertising...hm

And Tiffanie's vintage engagement ring... if someone will ever want to marry me. I hope not soon

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą