2012 m. lapkričio 8 d., ketvirtadienis

No photoshop today for me

I am so happy doday. I did not need any photoshop AT LAST. I've been struggling with my skin 2 years and I healed it (at least I hope so). When I was a teenager everybody (almost) were struggling with their skin problems and I had pale soft skin. But those 2/3 years became a hell to me. So I did not use any powder, used only natural products such as oil and honey and tried to drink more water and changed my daily food a little bit. And here are results, I am just not sure for how long, but let me be happy today. Today one of my course mates even admired my skin. Maybe that's why I wrote this post and thanks yo her I feel quite happy this cold, rainy, dark day :)

That's why (to celebrate my victory) I took some photos. Don't be mad on me, I am quite shallow indeed

No photoshop. Happy

This one is from the last shoot. It was ruined with the sun, but I amde the sun advantage here

Those curls just happened




2 komentarai: