2012 m. lapkričio 14 d., trečiadienis

My tattoo

Wow, why do I have so many readers? Never thought I will have as much as I had those past weeks. I appreciate this, guys, very much indeed.
Anyway, I've bee tattooing pig's skin and that is pretty disgusting, considering that I do not eat meat, watching "LA ink" at the same time. And one thing just poped out I could not get it of my head: does the tattoo artist hase to have lots of tattoos? Or at least some? I myself have only one tattoo, my pretty mermaid, which I adore and wouldn't change anything about that, because it encrusts very well on my waste, thank's to the tattoo artist. And as long as I am living I am starting to realise I don't want to have anymore tattoos on my body. Unless maybe one, someday... if that's gonna happen. I love my clean and pale skin, I just love it the way it is. And I thought that could stop me from becomming a good tattoo artist, because some people  just don't want to be tattooed by someone, who does not look good at this. And I instanntly checked this on the internet and I found out that there are some tattoo artists, who does not have tattoos, or have just some. Very small amount, but whatever. I also found a qoute, which inspired m to be who I am - the tattooists that have little or no visible tattoos are the ones that were already artists before they decided to turn their art into tattooing.


This is my mermaid from the Waterhouse's patinting

At least I know how it feels and I can keep tattooing.
P.S. I haven't been eating for like 3 days almost nothing and I have to start again. I wanted to open a can with beans in it, buy I did not have any strenght. So I coocked some food and it was soooo disguisting. I have lost my abillity to coock. 



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą