2012 m. lapkričio 17 d., šeštadienis

Quick post, my dear fellas. I am really in a rush, it's quite a busy time in my life, but at the same time I am relaxing. The upcomming week is gonna be quite nasty and full of activities, also people. My sister is staying with her friend fo a couple of days, I am gonna hopefully tattoo both of them and then maybe we will party a little bit, or even celebrate my brother's in law brthday, but it's not clear at all. But the best thing nxt week will be a trip to Milan. I hope everything's gonna be fine, we're gonna stay in old italian's house, he seems a nice man indeed. I hope we will find a lot of things in common.
These few days I was busy with tattooing and I don't actually remember what. Now I am off to visit my mother in law.


This is a cover-up I did last night

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą