2012 m. lapkričio 12 d., pirmadienis

Miranda Kerr and ....

What a bussy day. I had no time to post my blog for a while. So sad an so on.
So, I visisted my little sister today. She already lives in her own apartment with her boyfriend. Lucky she is. And happy also. I am very happy for her and feel no envy, like I used to feel long time ago. But it's crazy how her life is already set, even though she is younger than me. I am just finishing university next year and I don't know where will I finish. I haven't decided where I want to live. Anyway, that was a great day.
Recently one really random person inspired me to live my life fullest. It is Miranda Kerr. She seemed very successful and I wanted to check out some of her interviews. And what did I find? That she is such an amazing person you wouldn't believe. She successfully uses mind power techniques, which I cannot apply to my life now. I am so sad, that I am a lazy moron. I need to work with myself, but it's just not going well anyway.
I am trying to quit sweets, but today at my sister's I ate so many of them... Guilty.

Miranda Kerr also inspired me to keep on using natural cosmetics or even search for some new ways to take care of my hair and skin. You know that I do not use any unatural products, but I would like to improve that. She inspired me to keep on going. She herself owns a company which produces organic cosmetics. I am so proud of her. She is an amazing person, anyway. We should learn something from that sort of people.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą