2012 m. liepos 12 d., ketvirtadienis

Instagram

Well, a lot of time now I feel like a really brave person. But sometimes I am just this little kid, who thought, that she is too young for a lot of things. Like starting tattooing. Of course, I have a kit to buy and practice a lot. But this dream hasn't vanished yet. I thought it will...

So, yesterday I kinda created my instagram account. It's just that my bf owns the cellphone device, where the instagram is available. And yesterday I was taking random photos. Some random. Because I am feeling very shy taking photos not with my cellphone or camera. Especially photos of other people....

I like getting flowers. Always flattering

My manicure

My bf in a pain. He has some problems with his ears





making Salad

Sketch of yesterday

I am not having lots of personal or i nteresting photos there, because cellphone is not mine. But you still can check me here http://ink361.com/#/users/192638687/photos ... I would like to have the insta more for sketch a day programme actually...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą