2012 m. liepos 15 d., sekmadienis

ebay

Hello, my loves. I've been away again for few days. But just not talk bout them. Again - it's the worst summer in my whole life. I just want to get a job and keep working all the time.

I am waiting till the new credit card will come and I will have a chance to buy things from ebay, at last. And this is what I wanna get:


Yes. Turquoise. That's the color I wanna dye my hair ends.

I wanna do something like that.



Because my hair ends are very damaged and very fair. Very different from my other half of hair. So I decided since I will have to cut it off, I'll try something new. 



And I really want a tattoo kit. Wanting more and more

Since I adore listening to music on this gramophone, it needs some new details.

And we also need some more records. I love that we have two records of the beatlets, the queens, Kernagis, Tina Turner etc. But I really want some rock, metal an more classics. Frank Sintra, or Sisiters of mery would be perfect. So, looking forwar to having this credit card.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą