2012 m. liepos 25 d., trečiadienis

22

My birthday is tomorrow, so that's why I feel kinda nervious and depressed. I am gonna be 22 years old. Serious business it is. As I remember, it has never rained on July 26. I was born on Thursday, tomorrow is also Thursday. The day when I was born was way too hot. My mom said that.
So, my sister gave me the nicest present - the chance to ride horses with my fiance. It actually means the romantic horse riding. If it will be romantic. At least I know it will be scary for me. I remember only one time, when I sat on the horse. And it was a simple horse without any saddle. Yes, I am a bit nervious about that. I can only promise to you some pictures.
I will also get an expensive mattress from my parents for my birthday. Because I am kinda starting to live my own life a little bit. And my bf is prepearing something for me. Very secretly.
Birthdays are always sad to me. And to you?

getting back my forms. The work and special massages helped.

Never finish anything

My lovely mess, which has to be cleaned instantly

Buying little by little some of cosmetics. Doesn't even know how to use this stuff correctly

mi bebe

Yes. my short nails. At least it's comfortable

I just don't get one thing: why I have more and more readers, if my posts are becomming more and more boring/sutipid? I almost doesn't search for any inspiration at this moment of my life. Reading boring classics and listening to the same music. But still, I appreciate every single reader and feel very flattered that even in this hard moment in my life someone even cares what I am writing here. You are real friends. Thank you, guys :)

2 komentarai: