2012 m. liepos 10 d., antradienis

Mermaid obsession

It's been a year and a half I am obsessed with mermaids. It started when I was browsing my fvourite painter John William Waterhouse, who painted my favourite painting wiht a mermaid in it. It instantly became my inspiration for an upcoming tattoo. And I have it on my back, which I am very in love with.

This is a painting, whch inspired me to fall in love with mermaids for all my life. I am not interested in Disney mermaid version though. I am more inspired with the real ethnic ones. With long straight, brown hair. With normal size bodies and the same tails too. 



ebay always have something to offer. Only issue is money.

Very beautiful ring


This is what I could do by myself, couldn't I?

I found this on ebay, made in France. This is for hair. But too expensive. I wish, one day, I'll have the whole antique set with mermaid theme: Combs for hair, clips, earrings, ring, chainlets, bracelets, mirror and lots of other things. Am I obssesed?

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą