2012 m. liepos 27 d., penktadienis

My Birthday

Those days are amazing. I've got the most expensive gift from my Finace. It costs fortune and it fits very well on my hand. Yes, it is a golden watch I wanted for ages. I was amazed when I saw it. I almost cried.


In real life this watch looks sooo amazing. It was taken with cellphone, so it doesn't look like an expensive watch.

And he brought an amazing cake. I never had the prettiest cake in my whole life.

And m beautiful sister gave me a very invaluable gift...




It was an amazing experience to sit on the horse, to feel it running.


We really enjoyed it...


I have some good news for you: my boyfriend today got an e-mail, which says that he is invited to study international business in the college, in the city where I study. That is so amazing. I am really happy for him. This is a big step for us again. And, also, we celebrated my birthday at night, got some wine, because all of us had to go to work next day. Also, today we gonna celebrate my birthday and my boyfriend's new studies at his home.

I hope my wishes will come true. I am also very tired of my braces, they look ugly in every photo. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą