2012 m. birželio 30 d., šeštadienis

Belle de Jour

I found this movie, which I am dieing to watch. I hope it will contain english subtitles, because I don't speak French.
I was reading my favourite book, which is full of good taste things. I adore this book. And this movies was mentioned there. I quickly checked it on the internet and I found out that it...is awesome. At least from first look and the trailer. But it doesn't matter. It is made with such a good taste.. It is so vintage and there are so many adorable cloths and jewelry and hairdresses. Blah blah. I'll post some photos here, I believe no one ever even watches trailers in the blogs. You'll chek it if you want. 
The film star is Catherine Deneuve. I haven't faced her before in any movies, so it will be something new.





I thought of wearing similar cap (how should I call it?) in the Autumn. Just not sure where should I get it....

Those shoes look nice


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą