2012 m. birželio 19 d., antradienis

Fridocha

You know how much I love Frida Kahlo. And the movie was inspiring too. So today I really accidently found a singer (Lila Downs) whose songs were used in the movie I mentioned before. This is a song I love:


I hate sitting without a job. All the days were so busy, that I've decided to start drawing/painting from this monday. But I got sick with this virus and I have a catheter in my RIGHT HAND. So, I can't draw, yesterday I couldn't even use this hand like at all. Today it's a bit better, but I still can't draw. So I am improving my English again. After a big break. I was very busy with other activities or studies. So it's time to get back to the English language. I am reading "Satanic Bible" in English. I must say, there is nothing satanic in it. Just some advices how to live your life. I even found one very right qoute: "Positive thinking and
positive action add up to results."

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą