2012 m. birželio 5 d., antradienis

I am sorry

It's time for my blog.
So, two exams left. I'v got the highest mark again. And the most difficult things are officially done today. So, I ended one sketch, since I have no tools right now, I am on tumblr. wha... It's been a long I have been there.
Today we've spent some good quallity time with my course mates and one of them invited us to her appartment after the final exam... I am so boring now.
One question spins in my mind right now - why the hell English people are so into that royal family? Omg, they are not fucking stars, or Gods that you would have to breathe the air they do. That's so silly. I never understood that sort of obssesions.
Today I found this singer. She is so amazingly good. I might listen to all her songs. That is so not me.
P.S. I am sorry if I offened you by saying that being obssesed with royal family is silly. But you are the same shit, as are they...and am I...

I loved this one very much.

2 komentarai: