2012 m. birželio 15 d., penktadienis

Maila Nurmi aka Vampira

How come I wasn't introduced to Vampira before? Why all my life I knew Elvira, who practically stole the idea from Maila and not the original and inspiring image of Vampira? She is so feminine and original. I am so sad now that in my gothic times I didn't know her, she could be a total inspiration for me. And I missed those dark times, even though I wasn't smiling at all and I hated people.
In 2008 Maila died. What a loss... And what a loss is that I didn't know her before? Yes, I have seen some of her photos before. Maybe I even carried her image all my life not knowing who she was. I remember myself imagining a real gothic girl just like her. But I didn't know her name, didn't know how to find her. And now... I can check her whenever I want and I am literally nervious that I cannot be dark again. Cannot dye my hair black and put red or black lipstick, wear black long dresses again. That is so me.... I have something inside me what asks to wear black and listen to heavy music and I cannot change




her dress is what I'd love to wear all the time. I swear I wouldn't change it into ANY CLOTH





Her cloths, her look, cheek bones, lips, eyebrows, hair...




This dress is STUNNING

I want it so much...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą