2012 m. birželio 7 d., ketvirtadienis

New Wishlist

I want summer and beach, and laugh, and dance, and ice cream so much right now. But it's only +18 C degrees outside, quite cold to me.
It's my new wishlist. If someone is wondering wat to buy me for my birthday.... :D I know I know, these things are very expensive... But the Wishlist is for myself too.



I wanna make that sort of dream catcher. I like making things

New tattoo? Luxurious one ;)


To relax and have a bath

I really wanted a golden medallion, but with different words written on it.


Those knitted shorts has been my love for over an year.

Maybe if I'll get to that school, at last I'll be able to sew that dress by myself. 

I saw these socks (it was a huge discount by the way) and I didn't have enough of money. Why?

This is...


I wanna make one by myself. I am also thinking of making a tunika... But I have no fabrics




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą