2012 m. gegužės 23 d., trečiadienis

I'll make no exceptions

Here we go. This morning was one of these perfect mornings. Me getting up and planning a whole day. Of course, I Have to study for the exam which will be on Friday, but but... I've spent a morning Jogging. I went to the forest and ran ran... I really enjoyed the sun, calm and sunny weather, green color around and birds singing. That was the best feeling today. Of course after that I had to go back to study. But after a bit of doing that I finally decided to go on the roof and get a little tan. I made it and it felt great and now I have a little tan too. Also, I had delicious ice cream.... And I've done all that stuff alone, which felt great!!! I am so tired of people. People talking, explaining, arguing, telling you where to go what to do, planning your day...
Yesterday I almost finished a list what to do in summer. I have a lot of stuff ahead. I am that sort of person, who likes doing lists. I also like ticking every single job I've done. So, in the summer, a lot of things are waiting, and so many unplanned too. I also decided to change myself a little bit... Not even the inner world, but the body and clothes, and room and attitude and.... I don't know, I want to improve myself in a maximum level. I wanna go jogging every morning, not using any shampoo, getting a sun tan, exercising everyday, dancing a lot, going to the festival, rading a lot of books, taking photos, drawing, painting and so many othe things. So, who is with me?
I'll make no exceptions and I'll post me with no make up and.... in a bad lightening. Oh yes...

I am a devil who will eat your soul. Of corse if it's in a shape and taste of ice cream


Niom niom niom


2 komentarai:

  1. O as vat niekaip negaliu prisiversti daryti To Do List.. matyt bijau kad nepajegsiu (tingesiu) tiek padaryti , kiek reikia :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Ei, negalima taip :p neturi nieko bijoti. Tu jį pasidarai - tai svarbiausia, o jei ko neišpildysi, tai tik tavo reikalas. Be to, lengviau siekti tikslų, kai žinai, ko sieki :) Man bent jau taip...

      Panaikinti