2012 m. gegužės 5 d., šeštadienis

Hello, strangers.
I am back from the country, very tired but happy. Have done a lot of funny things, also laughed so much, you wouldn't imagine. I love laughing...
My post are getting more stupid every day. I should be concerned.
You cannot imagine how much do I hate my blog, so I won't show you pics from this weekend for a while and just post some other pics from my recent outfits. You know how much do I like dressing like....a whore :D or something like that...

That day I wasn't wearing any make-up...  Why we've got used to make-up so much? It's a bit sad actually, beause we have no choice, cos we look terrible :D


My internet is very slow or doesn't work at all today.
There is always one question spinning in my head - what historical personallity I would like to meet? I thought of Budha, Sapho, Frida Kahlo... But now I thought of Dostojewski, who inspires me so much recently. Today I took one of his books from the library (still doesn't understand how I managed to split myself into many pieces), started to read it a bit and I fell in love with him again. I have read one of his books, also I heard some stories about his life. And I liked it. He is amazing. One of those  people, who inspires me to take every advantage of every single minute. And I like that ardour which flows through my veins. This is the price to be a leo sign and I like it.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą