2012 m. gegužės 3 d., ketvirtadienis

Inperfection

Hello, my dear fellas.
It is so warm outside, I wanna dress beautiful again. And I wanna take pictures of everything. It seems that only when it's warm outside, people do something really crazy. For an instance, today I saw a car, casual one, which looked like an army car. That's amazing. Also, there are so many beautiful girls. They dress so good, that I want to take pictures of them and show you. But this is so not me. I could start a fashion blog, but it's quite boring...
I don't like perfection I recently realised. Also, today we started painting naked woman... that was my dream, right? Remind me it next time I'll compain that I am fucked. I thoght I was actually quite good, but I saw a pic and I almost vomited.

A total example of inperfection 

I wanna sum everything up in my mind. Every single inspiring person. I want to know more inspiring people. They make me feel happy. I am feeling joy, when I know that there are so many interesting people in the world.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą