2012 m. gegužės 16 d., trečiadienis

questions

I run this blog because: it's fun and I can put here all the crappy pics.
I am attracted to: my Fiance (of course), inspiring people
I am scared of: nazies, war, spiders, anacondas, vacuity (very much)
I am looking forward to: start travelling, graduate from university, start my own business (related to art), my fiance getting back from Denmark.
I had a big crush on: Harry Poter (when I was a kid) basically, because I had never had a crush on anyone else, except my fiance, but it's love, not a crush...
I wanna live in: Barcelona for a while. But I don't know yet. I wish I could live in Philippines...
I wanna visit: Barcelona, Paris, Moscow very much, Bali, Rome, Munich, Brazil, New York. But I'd love to visit all the interesting cities all over the world.
I love eating: Salmon (that's why I am not officially vegetarian, because I still eat fish), cerials, pasta, pizza, ice cream, vegetables. I love food without any crap and fat in it.
I love drinking: Tea mostly, water and latte. I'd love to start drinking juice thouugh.
I wanna: get some energy for the upcomming events
I like music: which contains something special in it. I have just few bands, which I like all the time and almost all the songs. I just collect my favourite music from a lot of different genres from rock, metal to I don't know classics, pop.
I am interested in: art (very much), design, photography, good books, good movies, music and life...
I don't like: Hypocrites, war, egoism, fat food, people telling me what to do.
Languages I speak: I speek Lithuanian very well, I mean very well (I even use only correct words), English (I think you can decide how do I speak in English from this blog a bit), German (I've spent 6 years learning, but now I don't know. I maybe should start practicing again), Spanish (just A1 level, but completed one :D), Russian (know few words, can read, but don't speak ;). Would like to start learning French too.
Books or writers I like: "White Oleander" - the bible of mine. "Offelia learns how to swim", "The bridge through eternity", Dostojevski, Hesse, Paulo Coelho, Bukowski (?) and a lot of others
Names I like: Offelia, Adrian, Themba, Luna... I don't think of this a lot actually. But I like my name too :D I hear so many compliments about it... really


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą