2012 m. gegužės 10 d., ketvirtadienis

Happy

Oh my dear. This is the spring I adore, I love, I want to embrace. It's a pity I cannot do the last thing. I could embrace the whole world today.
Nothing special happenned, but I feel so happy. Sitting in a cosy room, drinking coffee, reading Dostojewski.. I know I started writting my term papers and... Life's good. Also, yesterday I got a job interview, but I skipped it. I know what you thing right now, that I am a silly person. But I had my own reasons. First of all I was studying that moment in the uni, I now I could get out and participate in that interview, but I changed my mind because of working hours and because I won't have money to live in Klaipeda and I would have to live here alone for the whole summer. So I will try to persuade my mother to take me to her work. They pay so much there.
It's been a long day. The painting assigment doesn't go well.
I like putting here everything I want to remember. So get used to this :D

The proportions are good. but I still don't like it. Of course it's just a start and it looks better in reallity and blah blah blah :D

Somehow my braces became visable. why??? Maybe because of latex I wear at nights... maybe


The pic from the last weekend my sis took. I didn't know I look so...ugly :D

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą