2012 m. gegužės 9 d., trečiadienis

Golden Chain

I might take a little break from shopping. REALLY. I can't have any money in my hands and visit shops. There is no such a thing to VVISIT  a shop. I am not such a spender, I am just very opened for every change in my life. For sure, I've been saving money for months, until my bf left to Munich, where he will earn some money, so I considered that I shouldn't be saving now, because I have to enjoy living.
I know, I should be doing my homework. I really should, but I am just fixing something like that:

Look. Today I bought a little pocket with golden chain. It was sooo cheap, I couldn't resist. And I always wanted a golden chain for myself. So, as long as it's very cheap, I considered I can remake it. In Lithuania I couldn't find any jewerly like this:

I  am a genius. Now, for one price I have two things I like a lot. This is how I work oom :D

Seriously.... I am bit crazy. So, this morning I was browsing for some inspiring jewelry and I found something I want to make by myself. Two types of jewelry. One requires to show my painting with small brush skills and another one good material and some creativity. Well, bot of them requires almost the same things. But I am not sure where could I find the perfect material for that, also I have to do my homework and... I found a bathing suit I was dreaming of like for years. It's totally perfect. But it costs almost 90 euros. That's a lot of money.
Oh Gosh, this is a shallow post. But I am a spender... and I like it. I can enjoy my life without money just wearing beautiful cloths.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą