2012 m. gegužės 11 d., penktadienis

Inspire me

I have so many things, what inspire me. I am doing too many things in one moment. I want t concentrate this summer on what is really important to me: Drawing (most important thing in my life since I started doing it), painting (even though I am studying painting, but it's not what turns me on sooo much as drawing), reading (always always the best pleasure), Photography (need a model. working on), good movies TV shows (New girl, the dreamers, my summer of love and so many best ones.), sewing (I cannot take my sewing machine out, because I have to work on what's important for studies), making jewelry (have so many thoughts, 0 cash for material), travelling (cancelled for a while), Good music (also canselled for a while. Help me, good music wanted :D), Writting (always working on something, finishing nothing), Tattoos, tattooing (a subject I would be able to be in, but not sure about it yet. and still, the lack of money), exercising (jogging, aerobics and I need to attend sport club (lack of money)). Seariously, I have like 1 euro in my pocket. But I still have food, tea, pencils and some good books. 
Oh my, I almost forgot I'll have two weddings to photoshoot next month. 

I wanted a knitted dress for ages. Kate looks adorable with it. I recently saw one bride with a knitted wedding dress. Couldn't believe how beautiful it came out. 


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą