2012 m. gegužės 27 d., sekmadienis

Ode to Joy

Hello, my dear readers.
I feel joy. Listening to Bethoven "ode to joy" and trying to draw. Drinking tea and smelling the inscence in the air. It always reminds me of the movie "my summer o love".
I suddenly realised what I want to study in that school (If I will be able to study there). I really wanna go for sewing. I have an artistic education (almost) and it would be the best for me to go for it. And also because I saw those clothes...

I want to make that sort of a coat by myself. It is AMAZING. I love Lithuanian designers, coz they are really crafty and artistic and... it smells like old city of Vilnius, like all the dukes there and coldness... 


me by my friend Vilma.

I could explain myself very much, because I really can look awful a lot of times, like that day. But I'll leave it for you to decide...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą