2012 m. gegužės 30 d., trečiadienis

Femininity

Hello, my sweet lovely readers.
There will be less of blogging... I am sorry for that, because tomorrow after the exam I am off to my cousin Egle, who is amazing. She is also my friend. So, I am gonna stay for few days at her cosy house in the city there I haven't been a lot. Therefore I'll have a possibility to visit interesting places there. She promissed to show me them all.
This is so interesting, and people are so nice to me since Paul left. I wouldn't imagine, that I will have so many things to do without him.
But the exams... Oh my, I am so tired of all that stuff. But one thing consoled me, that I've got the highest grade in the course from phylosophy exam....



I love her curves, they are amazing











Raaaawr

I would really love to have that sort of lingerie


Recently I've been very interested in femininity. So I've  got a new inspirational folder which contains women with curves and visibal sexiness. Looking forward to become one. I hope I'll be able to start this journey within summer holidays. Very much. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą