2012 m. gegužės 18 d., penktadienis

Alive

Hello, babes. I hope now you can follow my blog, coz one person informed me and helped (I hope so) to fix this problem.
Today I survived. Can you believe this? I was going home by bus and the tow almost crashed it. But the interesting thing was that before I got into the buss I prayed to God that I could get home safe. I almost never do this... I am quite happy.
This morning was strange: I did my exercises (I do them in the evening) and I meditated after a long break in my life. That's why I enjoyed this morning, lectures and Life. Meditation is medication.
I enjoyed listening to this meditating today:


You know how much I love myself, maybe that's why my posts look a bit stupid. But today I made a hairdress, I don't do that kinda of stuff at all, I don't know how to cope with hair so I keep them free. But today I used my mother's yellow combs, which you cannot see. And they looked great. I was proud of myself :D

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą