2012 m. gegužės 4 d., penktadienis

Unforgivable

I consider I should write one a bit deeper post, not about cloths or discounts, not even about the daily routine.
So, today I was going home by bus. Not very long yourney, just an hour and I am in my hometown. And I was praying to God that I could sit alone. I just hate someone touching my elbows, or even jacket. It makes me so nervious. So, of course, an old woman sat next to me. I kinda thought how unhappy I am, I felt like I was in a trap. Well, it happens all the time to me. And I even felt some kind of disgut. I am now even condemning myself. And almost in the end of the trip I changed my sweater and that woman fixed my scarf. She even explained me that I put it wrong. Well, in Lithuania this is not happening often, people don't like talking to strangers, this is not Italy or Spain. And she smiled to me and helped me to get out in the right stop... I got out of the buss and I almost cried when I understood how miserable I became, how angree and bad. And I swear I will never be so bad again. I know you could excuse me, for an instance: she was unhappy, because her bf left. She was tired, because she is studying. But it's unforgivable.
I am at least happy that I borrowed some money for my cousin today. Still don't feel good though.
I have so much inspiration, but no desire to work. A pile of books are waiting for me. I am glad I've spent some good time with my sster today. Thank you, Inesa. If you read this blog, because I have a suspicion that you do.

Wanna do something like that. But Frida became a cliché

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą